Friday, January 4, 2013

What's the best accessory to hook my iPhone music to my car?

Q. My car doesn't have a cassette player nor does it have an AUX outlet to plug a cord into, so what's the best accessory to purchase that I can buy for my car so I can play music from my iPhone through the car speakers?

A. I hope you have a Cigarette plug....
The best FM transmitter is made by Monster. Works very well, the one that plugs into the cig. Lighter will also charge while in use.

Monster does sell a cable free, wireless FM Transmitter. it also works great. it draws power from your iPod, so it can cut play time down, you may need to recharge more often. It is very small and portable and I use it with my home stereo.

Can you listen to your iphone on car stereo wirelessly through an app or bluetooth?
Q. I have a jailbroke iphone 3gs and was wondering if through bluetooth or an app you can listen to your music on the car stereo. Like the wireless fm transmittters, but through the iphone all in one. If not its a good idea right.

A. yes you could do this by a fm transmitter, you could visit this website http://www.autodvdgps.com/car-accessories-btmp3-transmitter-kit-c-206_209.html

What should I ask my parents for Christmas?
Q. I already have an iPhone, car, and laptop.
I dont really want a wii.
My parents keep asking me and i keep telling them that i dont know what i want.
Does anyone have any ideas for a 16 year old guy?
I really need help cuz my parents are getting hasty.
haha

A. Something you need, like maybe new socks or underwear (sort of embarrassing but extremely useful) some accessory for your car, iPhone or laptop, a book or movie.. Things like that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment