Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What's the best website for iPhone 4 cases?

Q. I just got an iPhone 4s, and I'd like to know a good website for cases. I'm kinda girly so I like sparkles and pink :)

A. I like ifrogz http://ifrogz.com/

Is there an iPhone case for me?
Q. I bought an ifrogz case with my iPhone and I really liked it. It was colorful and had a big lip on the side of the screen to protect the screen in case of a fall. Unfortunately the color has begun peeling and chipping off. I was looking at other low profile cases(ones that don't add much to the phones size) but I'm worried I will have this problem again. Are there any cases which definately won't do this? What should I get?

A. I got a low profile case at this site, the color seemed to stay on pretty well. I even dropped it a few times and it didn't really leave a mark at all. I really like it.

http://www.inspiretech.com/c-121-iphone-3gs-cases.aspx

Should I send my white iPhone 3G S to Colorware to get painted?
Q. I just got it and its 16gb. I was going to get it painted ferrari red. Thnx :)

A. uhhhhmm.. I woudln't. just get a case. i mean, the iphone is sooooooooo awesome the way it is. sure more color options than black or white would have been nice, but that's what cases are for. I got a really nice blue one from like ifrogz haha :) its awesomeee




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment