Thursday, January 24, 2013

What's the difference between a regular iphone 4 and a jailbroken iphone 4?

Q. I'm about to buy a Jailbroken Iphone on Ebay and I was wondering what the difference was between a regular iphone 4 and a jailbroken iphone 4 ?

A. On a jailbroken iphone you can get a bunch of free apps. On a regular iphone u have to pay for those apps.

can a jailbroken iphone still be activated by its original carrier?
Q. I am planning on purchasing a jailbroken iphone 4. The lister says the ESN is clean but I want to be absolutely sure that verizon will let me activate the phone before my purchase. Does verizon activate jailbroken phones?

A. Why don't you just purchase an iPhone from Verizon then jailbreak it later easyly with Greenpoison ?

What [jailbroken] iPhone app should I get so that I can scroll down in the home screen?
Q. I saw my friend and his jailbroken iphone app so that in the home screen, you scroll down and not go left and right. It's like a website, but its your home screen.

Also, he put everything in folders so that when he clicks it, the home screen will show the apps in the folder. What app is this?

Thanks in Advance.

A. The folder one is categories and the screen one is Infiniboard. Both can be got by Cydia.

This link will show you how.
http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-scroll-icon-rows-horizontally-iphone-329161/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment