Friday, January 18, 2013

What's the difference between sprint and att?

Q. Iam currently with att. But I might switch over to sprint. Who has better coverage? And is there a difference on the iPhone 4s att has to the one sprint has?

A. U.S. Cellular has been great to me.
Sprint I know blows.

Can I get the iphone on a data plan only without a voice plan?
Q. Can I get the iphone with att on a iphone data plan without voice minutes?If not what networks besides T-mobile offer a data only plan.Please post links and please help.
please answer and please help!

A. yes buy a iphone out right and then by a cheap go fone for 20 bucks and put the sim from the go fone in the i phone and there u go lol

How do I transfer an active call from my cell phone to landline?
Q. I have Verizon Digital Voice setup to simultaneously ring my iPhone 4S (ATT) as well as my landline. Is there any way I can transfer an active call to my home phone? If someone calls my landline, I pick up on my cell, is there any way I can transfer it back to my home phone?
Is there any way to do this for free?

A. Yes, you can transfer your calls active calls to your home phone. You can use hosted PBX services, these services has a special feature known as call Park. With the help of this feature you can park your active call and pick it from any of the extensions which have been configured with the Hosted PBX system. You can utilize the call transfer feature of hosted PBX systems to transfer back the call. These services are compatible with iphone, blackberry and also android. I have been using the same type of setup from The Real PBX. You can check out their services with http://www.therealpbx.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment