Sunday, January 27, 2013

What do you think Apple is going to do with thunderbolt?

Q. Apple tried firewire, and that mostly failed. Could this be another firewire? Do you think they will change ipod and iphone chargers from USB 2.0 to Thunderbolt? It would be very use full for people with new macbook pro's. Give some Ideas besides with Video editing.

A. First of all, Firewire did not mostly fail. It's still the gold standard in the markets for which it was intended: pro video and audio. USB just plain can't hack the large streams of realtime data that you have in those applications.

Any speculation about what Apple may or may not do is usually going to be fruitless, but in this case, I think that Thunderbolt will eventually replace both Firewire and USB for all hardware manufacturers, not just Apple.

What the custom fees from China to the United States?
Q. Im buying a iphone car charger from China and i wanted to know if they charge custom fees.

A. Not sure if there are customs fees but I ordered a charger from China and the shipping charge was very high. A few weeks later I found a better charger that charges 4 thing from one car outlet and it was only like 10 bucks with free shipping. I would recommend checking places in the U.S. before orderng over seas. The site I found is listed in the source in case you are interested.

What is a reasonable resale price for an iPhone 4 16gb?
Q. I have everything that it would come with new! I have the car Charger the case that protects it from slips and falls! And even blingy cases I bought seperatly online! What's a reasonable price to sell at? & why you think that If u have time to explain :) Just want some opinions! :)

A. 125-140?? Idk how much 4s's are an if you have a 4s right now and you like the cases they work just the same but I'd say 125-140. I know when the four came out the three was dropped to 99 and when you add in cases




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment