Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What exactly does "not being able to talk and access data" really mean when talking about the Verizon Iphone?

Q. I'm getting the Verizon Iphone saturday but have one question about the "not being able to talk and access data" thing. Does that mean I can't talk and text as well? Or is it just talking about surfing the web and stuff?

A. The iPhone has a nifty "multitasking" feature. This means that when you have an app open, if you double click the home button, then you can open another app. It will save what ever you are doing in the app that you just closed, and then you can resume what you were doing later. Multitasking even works during phone calls. So if you are talking to someone, say on speaker phone or through a mic, you can double click that home button and open up the notepad app for example, while still talking to them.

Now on the AT&T iPhone, if you are talking to someone, you can open up the Safari app (web browser), Youtube app, App Store, or anything that requires data (internet, basically) while still talking to the person. You CANNOT do this on the Verizon iPhone (you can still open other apps that do not require internet).

I am not sure if you can talk and text AT THE SAME TIME. Honestly, I have had the AT&T iPhone 4 since launch and I never had to browse the internet while I was making a phone call, but that is just me.

Can an Verizon iphone 4 be flashed to Cricket?
Q. I bought 2 verizon iphone 4 with bad esn. I want to unlock them and flash them to cricket. Is this possible? Will the internet, mms, and text work?

A. verizon iphone can not be unlocked as i know.

Should I wait to get the Verizon iPhone?
Q. I'm planning on getting the Verizon iPhone 4 in a few weeks. I live in an extremely rural area, but somehow I have 3G service. Should I wait for the iPhone 5 with possible 4G built in even though I wouldn't use it. Thoughts?

A. No get the Verizon iPhone, BEST PHONE EVER!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment