Friday, January 18, 2013

What I the difference between a Tethered and an Untethered iPhone jailbreak?

Q. What is the difference between an untethered and tethered iPhone jailbreak?!? HELLLLLLLLLLP

A. A tethered jailbreak means you have to be connected to a computer to restart your iPod and an untethered jailbreak means you don't have to be connected to a computer to restart

Possible to reverse iPhone jailbreak without using an unlock card?
Q. I remember I tried reversing one of my previous iPhones' jailbreak, but then a screen came up asking for the SIM card that came with the purchase of the iPhone. But when I purchased my phone, it didn't come with a SIM card, so I have no idea what they're asking for. Nonetheless, I got myself a new iPhone anyway, so that didn't matter.

Now I have made the mistake of jailbreaking my iPhone 4 back when it was at version 4.1. I'd like to update it now to version 6.1, but in order to do that, I would have to reverse my jailbreak. Now, is it possible to do so without needing the "original SIM card" or whatever it is it was asking for?

A. iSHSHit is a new Cydia app that is an alternative to Tiny Umbrella. It lets you save and backup SHSH blobs directly off your iOS device. It also has the original functionality of being able to send your saved SHSH blobs via email, which is a very handy feature. It also automatically uses the Cydia On-File service, meaning that your SHSH blobs will also be saved on the Cydia servers.

Then use Redsn0w ... also get your iphone factory unlocked so you won't have to do all this again

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110984052698

Why does my Theme for my text icon and background not work?
Q. I redid my Iphone Jailbreak for themes and such and bI had it Jailbroken before for a theme. But in the before theme the Icon and background images for my Text Icon worked now they dont, why?

A. I assume when you say "not work" that you mean those particular choices are using something else or nothing at all, and not what you were expecting.

You did not say which version of IPhone you are using, nor where you got your theme from. These might make a difference in your results.

.

.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment