Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What is the app or software that I need on the iPhone 4 to use the Optoma Pico Projector?

Q. Do I have to download an app or install a program on my iPhone 4 to use it? I connected it but no image is projected. I can project anything but when I connect it to mi iPhone 4 the projector screen is blue.
What are the steps to use it?

A. I had the same question this week. while attempting to look the answer I found a way to get the new iphone 4g from www.iphonetools.tk!! the phone is arriving in 2 days and i'm so excited I can't wait!!

Good luck and have a new phone

Is there any chance that an iphone 4 sim will work in any other phone?
Q. iphone 4 uses a micro sim....i want to know whether i can insert this type of sim in a phone which works with normal sims...some sites mentioned the use of an adaptor for converting micro sims in to normal ones...will it work without this adapter?

A. it works with the converting adaptor unless it's AT&T micro sim tied with the iphone 4.

you can compare micro sim and normal sim, the medal chips are almost same, and you can cut the normal sim to micro sim and then put it in the iphone 4.

Hope this helps

Can I play music from my iPhone 4 using the built in Bluetooth in my Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695?
Q. I just got my Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695 installed in my car. I'm able to make phone calls using the built in Bluetooth on my Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695, but can I play music that's on my iPhone 4 using the built in Bluetooth instead of using the USB cable?

A. Yes. If you have to enter a code, it's usually 0000.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment