Thursday, January 31, 2013

What is the best jailbreak for iPhone 4?

Q. I have the iPhone 4 with the latest update out there. I usually don't trust people on this but I need to know how to jailbreak my iPhone. Blackra1n won't work on Windows Vista for some reason even with the blackbreeze patch or whatever.

So what is the best software and provide a link. Also I can tell if it's a scam or virus so don't try.

A. Here's all jailbreaks related to iPhone 4 on all iOS firmware version , you have to choose the firmware and you will get the full steps.

Is a warrenty on Iphone 4 still valid after being Jailbroken?
Q. I have an Iphone 4 and want to jailbreak it.But I just bought and Apple Care protection plan and really don`t want to loose it.

A. Nevermind the warranty. What if Big Brother Apple turns the phone they "are letting you use" into a brick by remotely disabling it after you jailbreak?

What is the best Jailbreak program for Iphone 4?
Q. So what is the best jailbreak program for the iphone 4. By that I mean it will have the most app's and best speed. And I don't want my iphone to lag. I don't care if I need to use the computer to. Just need the best of the best without my Iphone lagging. Is this possible?

A. there is no best program for free. which means currently there is only one jailbreak for iphone 4. that is jailbreakme.com but it gives above issues for some people and also it only works for ios 4.0.1 and lower. but there are couple of paid versions available. my friend used http://bit.ly/coMhz4 and worked for her




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment