Thursday, January 17, 2013

What is the best underwater iphone 4s case?

Q. I want to film underwater, but I'm afraid that using the wrong case might leak into my iphone 4S and break it.... anyone have experiance with an underwater iphone 4S that you are really satisfied with? PLEASE HELP! I really need one! thanks!

A. Maybe you can try this one: http://www.chingtown.com/3m-dving-waterproof-diveing-skin-protective-box-case-cover-for-iphone-4-4s-4g-blue.html. I kept it 2m underwater and no problem with my iphone 4s.

Does the factory warranty cover water damage on mytouch 4G?
Q. I got my 3 month old mytouch 4g slightly wet and now the volume key doesn't work, I called tmobile and there willing to replace it but ask me if the phone got water damaged of course I said no. They told me if they find water damage I will have to pay a fee. Does anybody know if they will charge me the fee even though the water damage indicator sticker is still white? It bearly got wet. Please let me know.

A. They told me if they find water damage I will have to pay a fee.
----------------- yep!!!!

Does anybody know if they will charge me the fee even though the water damage indicator sticker is still white?
------------------- no.... Water damage is determined by the External and internal LDI (liquid damage indicator) stickers (yes, there is 1 inside incase customers like to lie and Fraud off tmobile! LOL... Iphones have 3! LOL) If the LDI near the battery is white, then the odds of the internal LDI being white should be ok, as long as the water from the volume rocker didnt "go into" the phone....

Good luck... you'll find out on your next bill if they caught you lieing. LOL Your see a $250 WTY non refundable or waviable charge. :-)

Good luck

What's the difference between Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G?
Q. Just wanted to know what the difference was between the two? I've heard that the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G will be released on 18th Sept 2011. And also do any of you guys think it's better than an iphone 4 or 5 (iphone 5 will be released soon too)

A. the experia play will just be a 4g phone. my xperia runs on 3g but this ongoing 4g thing is catching on so they are releasing a faster phone to keep up pace with other phone companies. and yes it is way better than what the iphone could do. if you are looking for games this is your phone, it runs on android which is significantly better than the ios. plus who wants to play games with their fingers covering most the screen? i need buttons to play games and this definitely has the controls for it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment