Thursday, January 31, 2013

What is a cheapest envelope to mail a iPhone 3G internationally?

Q. What type of envelope is cheapest and also available to mail an iPhone 3G to Oak Harbor, Washington?

A. You can get 2 bubble envelopes at the Dollar Tree for $1.00.

What prepaid company is better for my iphone 3g?
Q. I'm just wondering what prepaid company would be cheaper and better for my iPhone 3g. At this point im leaning for Verizon $50 a month but don't know if it will work with my phone. And I was also leaning towards At&t pay as you go i looking at the $50 a month plan but same curiosity as the other plan will it work on my iPhone. If anyone can please help me out.

A. Your phone won't work with Verizon. Your choices are AT&T or jailbreaking it and going with T-mobile.

Can you install some of the new iphone features on the old iphone 3G?
Q. I would like to get an iphone, but the new one is very expensive. However, the iphone 3G is cheaper and so i was wondering, are you able to download features such as horizontal texting on to the iphone? Can you give me a site if possible that would let me know this. Thanks in advance!

A. Yep. There's a free update to software 3.0 - that will add evertything except voice control, the compass, and video to your iPhone 3G.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment