Friday, January 25, 2013

What is the cheapest iphone 4 for sale?

Q. I want a used iphone 4.What would be the cheapest iphone 4.

A. Hey,

You should check on ebay, there are a bunch of cheap used iphone 4's.

If you want to get locked into a contract, you can get one for 99 from apple(new).

Thanks,

Rob

What is the cheapest iphone i can get with att ?
Q. i want to know what the cheapest iphone i can get. An att iphone at wall mart with no contract is around $500. I want to know how cheap it cn get with contract

A. With a 2 year contract, you can get an 8GB iPhone 3G for $99.

How do you get a cheap iphone/itouch?
Q. How do you get a CHEAP IPHONE/ITOUCH. I've seen very low prices for iphone and ipod touchs on ebay. 99 cents to 20 dollar. Are those cheap scams or not?

A. Those are most likely starting bids, but I'm not sure. I don't really do eBay, so don't take my word for it. I think the best way to get a cheap iPhone/iPod Touch is to buy a refurbished one. You can most likely find a refurbished iPod on Apple's website, and can find a refurbished iPhone on AT&T's website.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment