Tuesday, January 15, 2013

what is the difference between a tethered and untethered jailbreak for an iphone 4?

Q. i finally decided to jailbreak my iphone 4. but im not sure what the difference between a tethered and untethered jail break is.

A. Untethered is probably the most wanted, because you can use your device freely. But if your device is tethered, you need to connect your device to a computer in order to boot it.

I hope it clarifies!

How to jailbreak iPhone 4 using cydia?
Q. I want to jailbreak my iPhone 4 version 5.0 on jailbreakme.com but it dosn't let me slide to jailbreak.

A. You can jailbreak it with this safe and easy jailbreak guide for iphone 4: bit.ly/k17mt6

How can you jailbreak the iPhone 4?
Q. I just got an iPhone 4 and I want to jailbreak it. Are there any jailbreaking apps to jailbreak the iPhone 4. I know you can jailbreak an iPhone 3GS that has iOS 4. Are there ANY applications to jailbreak the iPhone 4?
None of the current answers allow me to jailbreak my iPhone 4.

A. You can't jailbreak the iPhone 4 just yet. Hopefully after Apple releases the next update you will.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment