Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What is a good and safe website to jailbreak my iPhone 4?

Q. I need to unlock my iPhone 4, what is a good site to jailbreak my iPhone 4 on, it has to be free and extremely safe.
Help me please!!

A. You can go to greenpoison.com and Jailbreak it there.Thats where i jailbroke my Iphone 4

What will happen if we unlock/jailbreak our iPhone 4?
Q. So I'm planning to buy an iPhone 4 but what will happen if I unlock or jailbreak the iPhone 4? Will I still be able to install apps from App Store or iTunes?

A. Several things could happen including losing the ability to get Apple to work on the phone if they discover you have a jailbroken phone. Jailbreaking will void your warranty. Okay with that said the other effects include improved functionality and a new app store called Cydia. You can still purchase from the App Store or iTunes as well. Just a heads up, as of today there is not a jailbreak available for the lastest operating system for the iPhone.

If you want to unlock your phone, you will have to jailbreak it first. Jailbreaking allows you, the owner of the phone, to access the operating system. Once jailbroken you will be able to unlock your phone so that it works on other carriers. Good luck!

what is the difference between a tethered and untethered jailbreak for an iphone 4?
Q. i finally decided to jailbreak my iphone 4. but im not sure what the difference between a tethered and untethered jail break is.

A. Untethered is probably the most wanted, because you can use your device freely. But if your device is tethered, you need to connect your device to a computer in order to boot it.

I hope it clarifies!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment