Monday, January 14, 2013

What is a good iphone stylus for drawing?

Q. Most iphone stylus's are very large and hard to draw with. I want one purely to draw with (must have a fine point) Please show me a good iphone pen that has a thin tip and won't scratch my screen.

A. I dont know about drawing on iphone with stylus but i bought 14 pack of iphone items it got stylus which is working perfectly.pack was for 39$
Go to www.dealzway.com

Do ipad or iphone stylus pens work for androids?
Q. More secifically a samsung galaxy s android. I've been wanting to buy a stylus pen for my phone, and I know some stylus pens don't work, but do the ones for ipad or iphone work

A. Some capacitive touch screens can be adjusted for sensativity and I use a targus ball rubber tip on both apple & android no problem.I paid 10 bucks on sale on Amazon.com,they are in wal-mart and best buy also,see if you can try it first,but mine works fine.Good Luck!

The best stylus pen for sketching on an ipad?
Q. I'm a very amateur artist that likes drawing a lot on paper, but has little experience with drawing on a tablet or the ipad app, Sketchbook Pro. So far, I've used the Mini Capacitive iPad Stylus for small sketchs, but I'd like something better. Personally, I really don't like the Pogo Sketch. But what stylus pen do you guys use for serious sketching?

A. http://www.ebay.com/itm/3pcs-Black-Capacitive-Stylus-2in1-Ballpoint-pen-Best-for-iPad2-iPhone-4s-2in1-/180822808083?pt=US_Tablet_Accessories&hash=item2a19e11613#ht_2807wt_1037




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment