Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What is the iPhone case that looks just like the back of the actual iPhone?

Q. There is an iPhone case that I saw that looks exactly like the back of the iPhone. Does anyone know the name of that case?

A. I have a case that makes the back of the 3G look like the back of the original iPhone. I don't know if this is what you're looking for or not but it's a really great case. You can get it from apple.com as well.

http://goincase.com/products/detail/cl59063

Is there an android phone that would fit an iphone case?
Q. I know this seems kinda weird. But I love love love some of the iphone cases. Like the cute ones that stand up and look like sitch, and hello kitty, and the alien from toy story. The 3D cases. But I REALLY don't care for Iphone's. I like the android system and everything. Well, I need a new phone now and I was just wondering if there's any android phones that would fit in an Iphone case. Not even exactly Iphone clones(cause I've looked at some of them), but just phones that happen to fit the cases?

A. Nope cases are specifically made for one phone and one phone only.

how to make an iphone case with a special design and mass produce it?
Q. I have an idea for an iphone case that i think it could really work, but i have no idea how to take to the next level. I will appreciate any advice.

A. If it's a simple design you can print on a case, go to Zazzle or Cafepress.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment