Thursday, January 3, 2013

What is a nice gift for a girl I like?

Q. So I have no clue what to give this girl I like for christmas. Shes a really close friend of mine and I like her alot and she knows I have feelings for her because I told her I did. Shes not like a typical type of girl. She doesnt carry a purse,doesn't wear makeup and she doesn't wear jewelry and she think fashion is overrated. You would usually see her a tshirt and jeans most of the time and shes a practical type of girl. I most her buy her jewelry on special occasions to show her my romantic side and although she thinks its a nice gesture I doubt she actually would wear it. I bought her a nice teddy bear a few christmas' ago at build a bear and that was probably one of the things she loved the most. When she saw it her face just lit up and and she just smiled. she said aww and she told me that she loved stuffed animals. She then called up her friend telling her in a excited voice that she got a teddy bear and she put the certificate that she owns the teddy bear on her wall next to her bed so I think she liked the gift. The teddy bear also had a necklace with her first initial around its neck. I want to create a moment like that wear it just makes her feel happy inside. I have no clue what to get her this year and I would get her some form of clothing but I dont want to get the wrong size and insult her if its too big or too small and in all honesty she has a great body and she very beautiful. Like I said before she like simple things and yet its so difficult to buy for her because I want to get her something that is semi-romantic. I dont want to go to fast and freak her out with something too romantic because I dont know how she feels about me. So far I got her a animal iPhone case and a hoodie of her favorite singer in hot topic. All I needtoget for her is some roses to puti inside her gift.

A. I think cute iphone case and bling iphone case. do you like those? Cutest Cheshire Cat Silicon Case for iPhone 4/4S http://www.bestcasemall.com/cutest-cheshire-cat-silicon-case-for-iphone-44s-p-727.html

Where can I buy a cute iPhone 4S 16GB case/cover in-store?
Q. I'm getting my new iPhone 4S 16GB tomorrow. Of course, I want a cute cover/case to put on it. I would prefer to buy it in store because my parents don't really want their credit card information online. I'm getting my phone from Sprint and they don't appear to have cute cases. I'm kind of picky. Would prefer animal print or some bling. Anyone have any ideas where to go? Thanks in advance.

A. Hi.Take a look at your local inside mall.A lot of times there are these kiosk stands where they sell cases/covers for cell phones.Just look there if they have any iPhone 4S covers/cases

where to go to create a phone case?
Q. where can i go to design my own phone case? i want to get my girlfriend a customized phone case as one of her presents for our one year anniversary, but i cant find where to go for my life. i want a CASE, not a skin.... thanks!

A. It depends what kind of phone she has. If she has an iphone, you can make customized cases at Zazzle using your own photo or design: http://www.zazzle.com/dolphin_iphone_case_speckcase-176712124231300651

If she doesn't have an iPhone your options are more limited. You could purchase an inexpensive rather plain case in the color of your choice and add some bling yourself to customize it. Otherwise you will probably only find skins that can be customized. Here are some photos of cases and skins from several different companies: http://www.squidoo.com/christmas-cell-phone-cases-and-skins




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment