Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What is stored on an iPhone SIM card?

Q. I have an iPhone 4 with Virgin Mobile. I'm curious as to what is stored on an iPhone SIM card, contacts? Messages? What?

A. all your contacts

Can I use my iPhone sim card in another phone?
Q. I have an iPhone 4, if I was to buy an unlocked LG gx2 could I use it with my iPhone sim card?

A. Definitely you can, but you may need a Sim card adapter to convert the micro sim on Iphone 4 to the standard sim for the GX2

If I remove the iPhone SIM card and switch it to another AT&T cell phone, will my current data and calling pla
Q. If I remove the iPhone SIM card and switch it to another AT&T cell phone, will my current data and calling plan work without having any extra monthly fees? Also, will taking out the iPhone SIM card or opening the SIM slot void my warranty?

A. Removing the sim will not void your warranty. If you put ur sim in another pda it will work for voice services but not media net. PDA's run on media net and the iphone runs on safari. Also u can't use the visual voice mail with ur pda.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment