Sunday, January 27, 2013

What is the total iPhone 4 price at Walmart?

Q. I've been checking online adds of Walmart iPhone 4 prices but their only online prices. Please help!

A. go to at&t and it costs 200 with a 2 year contract or 600 withouth contract

How much should I expect to pay upfront for my iPhone 4?
Q. I'm not with any carrier and will be completely new to AT&T and iPhone.
The price of the 16gb is $199 but how much will I really be paying once at the register?

P.S. I'm not worried about the monthly payments just the main cost with the two year plan.

A. When you buy the iPhone 4 you have to pay:

- One time Activation Fee : $36

- iPhone : $199 + Tax

- deposit money: if you're not eligible to open AT&T account, you might have to have a deposit and the deposit will be credited back to your account ( I don't remember if it's after 2 months or 6 months but you will get the deposit back)

- possibly a couple dollars for some government fee, tax, recycle fee.

There shouldn't be any more surprise.

how much will be iphone 3g 8gb price without At&t contract?
Q. I wanna buy Iphon 3G 8GB does apple stores sell Iphone without contract if they do it then what is the Iphone 8gb price contract free.
Please give some info about if someone has some info concerning this.

A. No-commitment pricing: $599 (16GB) and $699 (32GB).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment