Sunday, January 27, 2013

what is a website to get cheap alabama iphone 4 phone cases for a girl?

Q. im wanting to get an alabama iphone 4 case for my friend for christmas, her favorite color is red and she LOVES alabama! but im buying it with my own christmas money and so i need to get it cheap. ive been looking and i cant find any good websites. so if anybody knows of any good websites i can go to, that'd be great! her favorite color is RED so yeah. please help! thanks!

A. Lookvat here please http://www.yi-bay.com/cheap-alabama-bcs-red-jersey-iphone-5-cases-p-9.html

How much do iPhone 4 cases cost at the stands in the mall?
Q. How much do the iPhone 4 cases like the ones with gems cost at the stands in the mall? Thanks!!:)

A. Haha, those shady kiosks sell those for almost $40.00! Don't buy it there, as they are overpriced and break easily. You can get them at Target for as low as $10.

Where can I find a waterproof iPhone case?
Q. I'm looking for an iPhone 4 case that is completely waterproof. I've heard of some before and seen how they work but I have no idea where to find them. I'm looking for one that can be completely submerged underwater and still record videos or take pictures. I'm going on a trip tomorrow and would need to purchase it in a store. Does anyone know of any places that sell them and roughly how much they cost? Thanks!

A. from $1 - $2 with free shipping
http://dx.com/c/iphone-ipad-ipod-299/cases-protectors-201




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment