Friday, January 11, 2013

What kind of battery life are you getting from your iPhone 5?

Q. I just picked up a white 16GB iPhone 5 with sprint last week(though im taking it back in the morning and exchanging it for a black 32GB). The battery life has been superb for me. It charges up really fast and it last way longer than the 4S. And sprint's new LTE has been great in most of the chicago area, and it works inside buildings! What kind of battery life you've been getting from you ip5?

A. I have mixed thoughts on battery life. I have the iPhone 5 black 32GB on Verizon LTE. Some days the battery will last me the whole entire day without having to recharge until later at night when I go to sleep, other days I feel like the battery drains really quick. I'm in New Jersey and during the hurricane social media was the only way to communicate with family. I felt like the battery died pretty quick during that time period. When I would go to a charge station to charge my device, it did charge quickly with the lightning connector, that was definately a huge improvement in this model. Overal, I'm satisfied with this iPhone.

What's the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5?
Q. Would it be worth it to spend the extra money on the iphone 5? Or should I just get the iphone 4s because it is pretty sweet and if they're not that different then I don't want to waste my money.

A. Check out my iPhone 5 Speculation Facebook fan page (basically I grab all of the rumor and speculation news on the internet and put it all in one place for you with pictures....heck I even beat CNET with news most of the time) - you can then determine if it is worth the purchase or not:

http://www.facebook.com/iPhone5Speculation

How much is the iPhone 5 in the Philippines?
Q. I was wondering how much will the iPhone 5 cost in PH? And when will it arrive in the Philippines?

A. Here are the estimated prices of the unlocked versions of the iPhone 5:

SMART iPhone 5:

16GB â ~Php33,200
32GB â ~Php38,200
64GB â ~Php43,200

GLOBE iPhone 5:

16GB â ~Php37,000
32GB â ~Php43,000
64GB â ~Php49,000

According to TechBuzz.ph, the iPhone 5 might arrive by October, although, there's also a big possibility that it'll arrive by December.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment