Saturday, January 19, 2013

What to learn for iPhone app programming?

Q. Hello everyone!

I would like to know what I need to learn for programming an iPhone app. What languages do I need to learn? Cocoa? C++? Objective C?

I have Xcode downloaded and it runs fine. I have no programming experience. I made all the layout and templates already in Photoshop. Is it possible to learn how to code an iPhone app within 6 months, regarding 1h to 2h a day learning?

Thank you. I hope you have a great day!

A. First off you would need to learn objective c, which is not too hard to learn if you know other programming languages.
Then you will need to sign up as an apple developer on the apple website, in which then you can download Xcode to develop your apps in.
Then comes the expensive and difficult part which is that you have to pay to have the apple developer licence in which you can then submit apps.
Once that is done you have to wait and see if they allow it onto the app store.
It can be a very long process, but if your a keen up and coming programmer then its worth doing because thats the way programming is going these days.
Hope this helps

This YouTube channel may help you
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_users&search_query=iPhone+app+programming&uni=3
http://cocoadevcentral.com/d/learn_objectivec/

What iPhone app is there which allows you to see all your contacts updates via facebook, twitter etc?
Q. I want an iPhone app that allows me to see what my contacts have been up to and also update all my statuses at the same time, I'm sure there's app's out there for that, but what are they called?

A. Try tweetdeck
after setting up your twitter account go to the application settings and add your facebook account. I hope this helps.

What [jailbroken] iPhone app should I get so that I can scroll down in the home screen?
Q. I saw my friend and his jailbroken iphone app so that in the home screen, you scroll down and not go left and right. It's like a website, but its your home screen.

Also, he put everything in folders so that when he clicks it, the home screen will show the apps in the folder. What app is this?

Thanks in Advance.

A. The folder one is categories and the screen one is Infiniboard. Both can be got by Cydia.

This link will show you how.
http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-scroll-icon-rows-horizontally-iphone-329161/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment