Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What will it cost for unlimited everything for the new iphone 3gs per month?

Q. Ok, I've been hearing different things from everyone about this new monthly rate for the new iphone 3gs.

I'd like the get the iphone 3gs 32gb which is $300

I want unlimited texting which I hear is $20
and
I want unlimited data which is I hear $30

the activation fee I hear is $18

So.. excluding the new phone price and the activation fee, how much would the normal monthly fee be with those requirements?

A. The iPhone itself will set you back $299 upfront.

Unlimited Texting (since it is quite easy to go over 1500 a month - I usually go through 2000-3000) is $20/month

The talk plans are as follows:
450 - $39.99 (5k Night & Weekend mins)
900 - $59.99 (unlimited N&W mins)
1350 - $79.99 (unlimited N&W)
Unlimited - $99.99 (unlimited N&W)
**All talk plans, except for Unlimited, have rollover minutes in case you don't use all of your talk minutes each month..I think I have like 5,000 rollover minutes between the two lines on my bill, so I never have to worry about going over my minutes.

Something else I would recommend getting would be Roadside Assistance, You get 24/7 assistance for towing, jump starting your car, flat tire assistance, fuel delivery up to 3 gal, lockout assistance, etc. It's saved me a couple times when my car has gotten a flat tire!

It would also probably be a good idea to invest in the AppleCare Protection plan, since you'll probably keep your phone for the duration of your 2-year contract, and standard warranty only covers 1 yr hardware, and 90 days of phone in tech assistance with Apple. This will run you $69.

So if you take all of my recommendations, you will be spending $299(phone) + $69 (extended apple warranty) + $36 activation fee if you are a new user (if you are just upgrading, the upgrade fee is $18, and in some cases it is waived if you have been with AT&T long enough) = $404 (excluding sales tax) up front.

Monthly, if you go with the lowest talk plan, you will be spending $39.99 + $20 (text) + $30 (data plan) + $2.99 (roadside assistance) = $92.98 per month.

Is apple having a black Friday sale for the iPhone 3GS?
Q. Is apple having a black Friday sale for the iPhone 3GS?

A. No, they will never have a sale unless they come out with a new iPhone, which they will not anytime soon.

If i restore my iphone 3gs will i loose my contacts? and is it worth jailbreaking?
Q. im wondering if i restore my iphone 3gs if i will loose my contacts, also is it worth jailbreaking?

A. As long as you've synced it with your computer recently, then your data will be saved. As for jailbreaking, you could. But I feel like the only thing you'll gain is ringtones and a wifi hotspot. I'm just waiting for the 4G to go on sale so i can get the wifi hotspot legally, which is the only reason I'd jailbreak it in the first place.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment