Friday, January 18, 2013

What would Happen if I updated a jailbroken iPhone to the newest software?

Q. I have a jailbroken iPhone and I was wondering what would happen if I updated it to the newest 4.2 software... If it re-locks my phone, is it going to affect the apps and whatever else is on there?
and can I do it without re-jailbreaking it or restoring all the memory?

A. yepp, if you update your firmware to iOS 4.2.1, then your iPhone will be re-locked again, meanwhile, there is no unlock tool right now, and all the cracked apps you've installed will be gone. so just stay tuned,, the new jailbreak tool out, you can follow this site to know more stuff about that http://www.pandaapp.com/

If i have a jailbroken iphone, can i still download apps from the app store?
Q. Hey, nto saying i have one, but if i had a jailbroken iphone with cydia, installulous, ect. If i had some apps i got from instalulous, could i still get apps from the app store, or would something bad happen? Thank you all so much!

A. A jailbroken iPhone can download apps from the app store.

How do I activate different keyboards on my Jailbroken iPhone?
Q. I have a jailbroken iPhone and I have downloaded a few different keyboards from Cydia. However when I go to WinterBoard and activate the keyboards and respring I see no difference in the keyboards at all. Can someone help?

A. I guess you can change and choose the keyboards you want by iPhone settings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment