Friday, January 18, 2013

What’s your idea about useable software for upcoming iPhone 5?

Q. I got the information that iPhone 5 is upcoming in September and I am planning to get one. To prepare in advance, Iâm looking for the software compatible with iPhone 5 so that I could enjoy the entertainment from iPhone 5 more conveniently.

What is your idea? The more, the better. Thanks!

A. You will find a lot of info regarding the Iphone 5 on this page. Check it out :

http://www.iphone5talk.com

I'm also considering buying an Iphone 5. I just can't wait for it to come out. I've always wanted an Iphone... guess this is my time :)

What is the best way to unlock an iphone 5 for Tmobile?
Q. I really want to unlock the newest iphone 5 for Tmobile and I need a way that actually WORKS!
Does anybody know of a method that has been proven?

A. verizon iphone 5 are unlocked,work on verizon,att,tmobile etc

Is the Iphone 5 camera any better than the Iphone 4s besides the panorama?
Q. I was wondering if the Iphone 5 camera was any better than the iphone 4s camera besides the fact that there is panorama. Anyone know? Thank youu!

A. Yes, it has more advanced lenses, better backside illumination sensor and a range of other hardware improvements. For software, the iPhone 5 now has the ability to simultaneously record video and capture pictures at the same time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment