Sunday, January 6, 2013

When using wifi on the iPhone 3Gs, do you use up the data on your internet plan?

Q. I know you can connect to hotspots on the iphone 3gs, but if i use it, does it still use up the data on my internet plan?
I'm just wondering, cuz if it does, then there is no point in using wifi

A. WiFI does NOT use your data plan.

How much would I get for used iPhone 3gs on ebay?
Q. Hey I have a iPhone 3gs 16gb, the iPhone is used and has some scratches on the front and back of the phone and the screen is cracked from the home button to the middle of the left side of the screen but you can hardly see it unless you look very hard. It is NOT jailbroken or unlocked, But how much would I get for it if i sold it on ebay?
THANKS!

A. It depends. There will be a lot of other sellers selling the Iphone 3GS on Ebay also. I would suggest watching auctions that are ending within a few hours to get a general idea of what they will sell for. I hope this helps!

Do you have to pay extra for the voice control feature on iphone 3gs?
Q. Do you have to pay extra for the voice control feature on iphone 3gs? I tried using mine, and after a while, I thought I heard something about a upgrade or something.

A. No extra cost as it is part of your phone not part of your service providers contract, if you had an iphone 4s you would get siri which is the best voice control service around!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment