Monday, January 14, 2013

Where Can I Buy An iPhone Case in Dublin?

Q. I need an iPhone 3GS case and I'll be in Dublin tomorrow so I'd like to buy one. Preferably on the Trinity college side of the bridge (sorry, I don't know the city very well) Where could I buy one beside mobile phone shops?

A. Trinity College is in Graftn Street, you can go to St. Stephen's Green Shopping center that is 3 blocks from there, there is Argos you can find all what you need about everything.

Here is the link at Google Maps:

How long will it be intill a iphone 4 Otterbox Defender case is released?
Q. I know it might take a while but how long did it take for the Iphone 3gs otterbox case to come out. Like how long after the Iphone 3gs was made.

A. One of the ladies at AT&T told me they wont have the otterboxes until september for the iphone 4.

Hope i helped!
;D

Could you use an iphone 3Gs case on the new ipod touch 4g?
Q. I was wondering if I could use the iphone 3Gs case on an ipod touch 4g.

A. I have an iPod touch 3G and I bought a case , which ended up being iPhone 3g case. I had to stick thick piece of foam in to fit it in properly since it was much thinner than an iPhone. It's not about the shape like other ppl are saying but more about the thickness. The new iPod 4G is even thinner than the iPod touch 3g which Means if the iPod 3g can't fit into a 3gs case, an iPod 4G has no chance.

O and the iphone 3gs obviously doesn't have a front camera

Narrowed down answer: no!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment