Sunday, January 20, 2013

Where Can I Buy An iPhone Case in Dublin?

Q. I need an iPhone 3GS case and I'll be in Dublin tomorrow so I'd like to buy one. Preferably on the Trinity college side of the bridge (sorry, I don't know the city very well) Where could I buy one beside mobile phone shops?

A. Trinity College is in Graftn Street, you can go to St. Stephen's Green Shopping center that is 3 blocks from there, there is Argos you can find all what you need about everything.

Here is the link at Google Maps:

Is there a difference between an iPhone 2nd generation case and an iPhone 3rd gen case?
Q. I just got an iPhone 2nd generation and now I'm looking for a case for it. Can my new iPhone fit into an iPhone 3G case? Thanks for the help.

A. Yes, the Iphone 3g has the same form-factor (shape and size) as the iPhone 3Gs. So all the cases will fit each other.

What's the difference between an otterbox iphone 3GS defender case and an otterbox iphone 3GS commuter case?
Q. I'm getting an iphone 3GS but the last phone i have fell on the ground all the time. So to prevent from breaking my iphone when i get it I wanna get an iphone case that you can drop, through at something hard & it doesn't break the iphone. What's the difference & the pros and cons?

A. The Defender cases are built like a tank. They completely cover your phone except for the speakers and mic and also come with a belt clip, but I find them to be incredibly bulky. The Commuter case should be just fine for most people and will take a pretty decent beating.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment