Sunday, January 6, 2013

Where can I find a cheap custom iPhone case?

Q. I was looking into getting a custom case for my iPhone 4, you know, one that I could customize with a picture. I can't find anywhere to get one less than like $30 or $40, so if someone could recommend a cheaper company that would be great! I'd like to have it below $20, but I'm not sure if there are any that cheap. I do want it to be a hard case, not a skin. Thanks!

A. Amazon.com has great cases , just look at the review from people and ratings to see how good the product is

Any websites I can go to that allow you to make your own iPhone caSe?
Q. I want to custom make my iPhone case ... If not , know where I can get an American idol or kris Allen one ?

A. I'm not sure if you can custom make on this site but they have a wide variety of cases, http://www.dinglife.com

Where can I find iPhone 4 pastel cases?
Q. I searched Ebay, Amazon, Etsy and all these websites that does custom iPhone 4 cases but none of them matches my taste.

I am looking for the solid pastel colored cases. Silicone and/or hard.

A. check it at rockycase.com. I am sure you can get it there. I have about 25 cases from them. I am addicted to cases and bumpers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment