Monday, January 7, 2013

Where can I find cool iPhone cases?

Q. What are some stores where I can find some cool iPhone cases? Maybe cartoon characters or designs? I'd rather not buy online. Thanks!

A. Check out these for something pretty unique:
http://www.squidoo.com/weird-iphone-4-cases

And this is cool too:
http://www.squidoo.com/best-iphone-4-cases-abstract-designs

Where can I find unique, protective iphone 4s cases?
Q. I really like cases like the cygnett ones but the only provider in my area is sold out of them even online and I can't find a way to buy directly from them. I also like the lifeproof case (hate the otterbox) but it seems to much for me right now. The slimer, more protective, and stylish the case the better.

A. Boost Case is an ultra lightweight and thin stylish protective case that also doubles battery life for iPhone 4 (Compatible with both Verizon and AT&T). Made for iPhone certified by Apple. Boost Cases combine the stylish and durable protection of an easy-grip case with the power of a maximum capacity rechargeable battery.

when are cute girly cases coming out for the iphone 5?
Q. I'm looking for cute Iphone 5 cases on amazon and ebay but they don't have girly cases like they do for the Iphone 4/4s. Is there any suggestions to a website that has them already?

A. Zazzle! They have lots of cute/girly/trendy cases for the iPhone 5.
Check out these! They're super unique. :3
http://www.zazzle.com/ifresh/gifts?cg=196290342633524803




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment