Thursday, January 24, 2013

Where can i find a good iphone 3gs rubber case?

Q. I want some type of fairly plain iphone case and i cant find one. I want a rubber one with grips on the sides so i dont drop it. I need help cause i cant seem to pick...haha thanks to all who can help me.

A. Go to Best Buy's mobile department, they usually have a whole section just for iphone cases.

Where to buy good and sparkly rhinestone iphone cases?
Q. I really desperately want one! But the only sparkly ones I found was all Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and it was really expensive...

Any websites sell shiny and inexpensive rhinestone iphone 3gs cases? Thanks!!

A. Try finding at amazon.com online store.
I found many rhinestone iphone 3gs cases you wanted here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=wireless-accessories&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=misc&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=electronics&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Hope these helped you.

My water damaged iphone 3gs is not covered by warranty, can i make a swap?
Q. Can i take my friends iphone 3gs with a broken screen and send it in for repair? will apple recognize the difference or will they just repair it as if it was my water damaged phone?

A. yup serial numbers. there are serial numbers everywhere on iphones. on the sim card tray and also on the motherboard itself, phone case, etc. what i would do is sell the water damaged phone on ebay and get a 3gs from craigslist. you will end up paying about $10-$20 =))




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment