Thursday, January 17, 2013

Where can I find an iPhone cover?

Q. I'm looking for an iPhone cover (preferably in purple) and have not had any luck. I went to the at&t store and their choices are extremely limited, not to mention expensive. The only other places I have looked were an Apple store which had several but none in purple (or even pink for that matter) and Walmart, which had practically none. I haven't found anything good online. Anyone know of a brand that I can search for that is a decent cover for a decent price?

A. Ebay...Search purple iPhone case...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Purple-Leaf-Design-Jelly-2-Case-For-Apple-iPhone-3G-3GS_W0QQitemZ250555441513QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_Accessories?hash=item3a5644a169

Where to get iPhone 4 cover that has a cassette design?
Q. I've seen some iPhone covers that are of a cassette tape design, but unfortunately, these covers are not suited for iPhone 4. Does anyone know where to find ones that can fit iPhone 4?

Thanks! :D

A. eBay.co.uk have them for both iPhone 4 and 3G/3GS.

Just do a search for iPhone cassette case.

Hope that is what your looking for

can you put iphone covers on ipod touch?
Q. I ordered an Iphone Cover on Lockerz and I don't want to put it on my iphone but I do want to put it on my itouch. Will it fit?

A. you can if you want to, but it'll be VERY big and uncomfortable on it. sell it and get a new one iPod size




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment