Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Where Can I Find a Waterproof iPhone Case?

Q. I want an iPhone case that's water proof. I see ones that are similar to zip lock bags, but I want one that I can use every day. Any recommendations?

A. try looking on ebay they have everything :D

Does an iPhone 4 waterproof case really works?
Q. Im planning a vacation that concerns pools, seas and beaches. I want my iPhone 4 to be waterproof and i saw a lot of cases like LifeProof on youtube with tests underwater, has somebody here been using it and does it really works. I mean they test it on youtube but later it just died????. I don't want to take the risk.

A. Yes. I've seen my cousin put hers in a bowl filled with waTer. And started recording.

What happens if you drizzle water on your iphone screen?
Q. I have an iSwim (waterproof iphone case) but everytime i put it on there is a little bit of water inside it and im worried if that affects the screen. ps: i use it every day

A. why the hell do u do that?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment