Sunday, January 20, 2013

Where can I find a waterproof iPhone case?

Q. I'm looking for an iPhone 4 case that is completely waterproof. I've heard of some before and seen how they work but I have no idea where to find them. I'm looking for one that can be completely submerged underwater and still record videos or take pictures. I'm going on a trip tomorrow and would need to purchase it in a store. Does anyone know of any places that sell them and roughly how much they cost? Thanks!

A. from $1 - $2 with free shipping
http://dx.com/c/iphone-ipad-ipod-299/cases-protectors-201

can otterbox iphone cases go underwater without having the iphone break?
Q. also, do you like your otterbox iphone case? has it been in good use? is it worth it? is it waterproof?

A. I doubt that they're waterproof.
I have an Otterbox Defender Series for my Blackberry & my IPod.
They're practically indestructible. They are the best cases available for protection.

What's is the best waterproof IPhone 4 camera case!?
Q. I am looking for the best iPhone 4 case for taking pictures and videos underwater while snorkeling because I'm going to the carribean. I would also like it to be affordable ( under 50$ but lower would be better ).
If you have any expierience or recommendations about underwater iphone camera cases let me know thanks :)

A. Great question. The answer would have been different six months ago, but there have been some new products. I've personally used several of the various waterproof iPhone cases. The newest and by far the most popular case is by Lifeproof. Easy to use and durable. I haven't used it for underwater video yet, but I've scene dozens of videos taken using the Lifeproof case and the results have been excellent. It's even available at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B005WF9OHI/o0d81-20/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment