Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Where can i get an iphone 4 case that is super sparkly?

Q. Can someone please find me a nice sparkly iphone case that also shows the apple sign that is on the back. I went on ebay and all their bling cases cover the entire case. So if you could just take a few minutes and find me a case that would be really helpful. Or even just the website that i can go to. thanks

A. EGO Slide Case!
I just got one for my iphone 4 32gb.
It fits both att & verizon.
Very stylish and they have 121 different color combination.

http://www.crelifestyle.com

Where can i find a hello kitty shaped phone case for the LG mytouch 4g phone?
Q. They have tons of them for the IPhones, but i want one for my mytouch. Does anyone know where i can find phone?

A. Look at here please http://www.epinions.com/elec-Comm-Mobile_Phones-Accessories-All/skp_~1/dl_~/search_vertical_~all/search_string_~bling%20hello%20kitty%20mytouch%204g%20phone%20cases

What are the main phones they sell cases for in mall kiosks?
Q. Well i have a droid incredible 2 and am looking for a bling/awesome phone case since the one i have is falling apart. I was wondering what do most cell phone kiosks carry? Like they types of phone they will usually carry cases for.

A. iPhones, blackberries




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment