Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Where can I order clear iPhone cases?

Q. I want to start up my own store on etsy and sell custom iPhone cases, but I need to find a website I can order clear cases from. Does anyone have any ideas where I can buy them in bulk? Thanks!

A. I would try EBAY, even for bulk items. If that yields no results, google it in all seriousness. Bulk items for electronics are usually ordered online so google "bulk clear iPhone cases". Hope that gives you some good info.

What does it mean when a girl doesn't thank you for a gift?
Q. Basically I got this girl I really like a nice $40 custom Iphone case. I didn't hand it to her directly because she left school before I could, so I left it in her locker. After that, I never heard from her again, so recently I asked her if she like her gift, and all she said back was, "Yeah. Thanks." What does this mean? Have I done something wrong? Please help!

A. Well not all girls are like that... Others would gush all over you saying how much they love it. Maybe she is just not the very affectionate type...


Or maybe she secretly hates it???? Jkjk

So thats probably it, she's not very emotionaly showy...
~toodles,
Cat

Where can I find a cheap custom iPhone case?
Q. I was looking into getting a custom case for my iPhone 4, you know, one that I could customize with a picture. I can't find anywhere to get one less than like $30 or $40, so if someone could recommend a cheaper company that would be great! I'd like to have it below $20, but I'm not sure if there are any that cheap. I do want it to be a hard case, not a skin. Thanks!

A. Amazon.com has great cases , just look at the review from people and ratings to see how good the product is




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment