Thursday, January 10, 2013

Where can I purchase the iPhone 3GS in white?

Q. As advertised, the iPhone 3GS' price has now been lowered to $49. On the AT&T website and in store, it only shows it available in black. Is there any legitimate reseller (not eBay or Amazon) that still sells the white version? Any help would be appreciated.

A. Not sure about legitimate but I have seen the replacement back covers available in white? (E-Bay)
More or less covers the whole thing really.

Good luck with it

Will my iPhone insurance cover the volume button falling off?
Q. The volume button on my iPhone 3GS fell off so I'm planning on taking it to Best Buy where I got it from in hopes that they can either fix it or replace the phone. My question is with the $15.00 Im paying a month for insurance, will that cover a broken volume button?

Thanks

A. it should! i mean it is part of the phone!

Why does my iPhone have gray lines permenantly running through my screen?
Q. I have the iPhone 3GS and it has no screen cracks, however, it has gray lines covering text on the bottom of the screen. It is there for every app, website, text screen, etc. What is the cause of this and how can i fix this problem because it is very annoying.
Thank you

A. Probably dropped it. or moisture. Many causes. Best bet would be to take it to a apple store. those kinda things are usually covered. or atleast not that expensive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment