Saturday, January 26, 2013

Where can you get good quality ringtones for the iPhone 3G?

Q. I'd like to know where I could get good ringtones for the iphone other than creating them on itunes. Is it possible to get them directly from AT&T like you can with any other phone? Is there a 3rd party website where you can get them from at good quality? The problem is that i'm having trouble with the itunes "create a ringtone" feature so I'd like to find another alternative. Please help!

A. http://www.ventones.com

just follow the steps on that site . Ventones shows how to get free ringtones for iphones.

i use it for my iphone 3g all the time

How do you make a song on itunes into an iphone ringtone?
Q. I want to make a song i already own into my ringtone for iphone. How do you do that without destroying the file so the song is still intact after it becomes a ringtone? Pictures and/or videos are acceptable!!

A. use the Ventones site

sign up and its totally free

How can I make ringtones for my iPhone?
Q. Does anyone know how to make free ringtones for an iPhone. I've heard there are ways but I've never figured out exactly how to do it.

A. http://www.ventones.com/free-ringtones-for-iphones

follow the steps on this free site

its 100% safe and 100% FREE

i use it all the time on my iphone 3g

you can convert mp3 files into iphone ringtones

if you want to convert an itunes file that you purchased,
you will first need to burn it to a cd, then reimport into itunes as mp3 format.


the procedure to convert from itunes to mp3 goes like this

* Burn the itunes files to a compact disc and make sure that you burn an audio CD and not a data CD

* Use the iTunes to access the audio CD and add the media files to the library

* Right click the media file and select [Convert Selection to MP3]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment