Friday, January 18, 2013

Where is the antenna on a Saumsung Galaxy Prevail?

Q. I bought a cell phone booster and have to put the booster on the antenna except I can't find it. Will somebody please help me?

A. The antenna is on the bottom of the phone. The antenna is located below the battery instead of the usual location (except iPhone 4) at the top of the phone. Based on the shape of the cradle, I would guess it isn't all the way to the bottom, but rather on the back of the phone near the bottom.

What are the best iPhone/iPod Touch games?
Q. I've got a new iPhone 4 and I wanna put some good games on it that are worth buying or even free. Any suggestions? PS I'm a girl so no car games, lol. x

A. Arcade Hoops
Arcade bowling
Cooking Mama
Annoyance
Annoyance 2
Shut Up!!! (the free one with a green button that says Shut Up! on it)
Pac Man
Snail mail (this 1 is a must have game! do not get lite)
Flashlight
iJiggles
Touch Pets
Newton's Cradle

Which phone is better? The Galaxy Note or the iPhone 4?
Q. I've had the iPhone 3Gs for almost a year now, and I love it. I've been thinking about upgrading to the iPhone 4, but then I saw ads for the Samsung Galaxy Note phone. Any personal preferences on which phone is better, and why? Thanks! :)

A. Hi there,
I just bought a brand new Black Galaxy Note only yesterday and i can EASILY tell you what ones better. I have used apple almost my whole life so i indeed know the difference. First of all, the Note is a spectacular phone with a beautiful, large screen perfect for gaming and media. Even if media is not your thing, being able to read something clearly on a MUCH larger screen is something everyone will experience. Regardless, this phone is amazing. Apple is extremely mainstream. I bet if you asked someone what their most favourite phone brand was they would say Apple. But no one knows what Androids/Samsung is really like! I instantly fell in love with the Note from the moment i saw it! I was blown away by how advanced technology is getting these days, and am thoroughly impressed.

Im not trying to sell you the phone, im trying to tell you my honest opinion. The phone is incomparable when it comes to the Iphone 4. I can barely even start to tell you how much i love it! My family was practically cradling it like a baby when i first showed it to them. And they are all Iphone Users (have been since the 3Gs).
The only thing that turns peoples heads, sometimes sideways, is the overall size. It is bulky but in a nice, unique, comfortable way. Its an Iphone/tablet just on steroids. At first I was lost with words at the size, but i got used to it and now I don't even notice it. Brilliant phone, brilliant size. It will fit in your pockets depending how deep they are otherwise a bag is just as good. Its not so HUGE that you can't properly hold it, its just bigger than an iphone where you can easily fit one in both of your hands/palm.
But they are pretty much the "perfect size". I'm sure companys are dying to release a phone the size of this one right away.

Apple is apparently "simple" which it is but people under-estimate Androids. Androids are actually just as fun and simple themselves. They aren't confusing, they are just in a different format than Apple. It took me a matter of minutes to understand the way the Android version of the App Store "playstore/market" worked. Now, im really confident in downloading. And the Androids App store is as informative and insightful as Apples. It shows you what people rated the App (4 stars etc.) and how MANY people rated it that particular rating. It also gives you the publics opinion on the App going from Cons to Pros. I find the Androids store much more easy and fun.

The Notes display is crisp and bright. Its basically magnificent compared to Apple. I can't say much though until the Iphone 5 is released, then their will be war! Samsung and Apple are constantly competing in their technology, but it so happens that the Note dominates this time against the Iphone 4. Take my word for it, its (note) a magnificent phone. The only reason you would not like it is because its very different than an Iphone.

My rating for the Galaxy Note: 9 or 9 and a half
My rating for the Iphone 4/4S: 7 and a half or 8 and a half

It really melts down to what type of person you are and what you need the phone for.

Im a teenager and i use a lot of media, social networking sites, texting, games and much more. For me, it was as if this phone was designed specifically for my needs! You will find both the phones will cater for your needs, but the Note MAY JUST cater for a little more. Until the Iphone 5 comes out, Congratulations to Samsung and their brilliancy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment