Thursday, January 17, 2013

Which is better for Iphone 3gs a hard case or gel for protection?

Q. I'm 40 yrs old so I don't drop my phone very often use it most for calls and couldn't text to save my life.I just got the iphone 3 gs and need to get a case which is better the gel case or the hard plastic cases and which is the best screen protectors or are they pretty mush all the same.

A. I've had both. I got rid of mine. Too bulky. I use these now and change it up every day. http://www.nakedshell.com/ it's worth a try for $5. I love mine (I wear the I <3 Bacon one every Friday) :)

Can a iPhone 4 GS flexible cover fit my iPhone 3 GS?
Q. I have the iPhone 3 and would like to buy this pretty Hello Kitty iPhone 4 GS cover for it. It is a flexible cover. Will it fit mine? (I don't want to spend the $17 plus shipping and handling, if it won't.) What do y'all think?
Thanks to everyone for answering. I asked this earlier and no one did. Thanks again.

A. It won't. The flexible ones may seem stretchy but it as you've realized, the iPhone 4 has sort of pointed corners and the iPhone 3 has rounded one. don't risk it. look up hello kitty iPhone 3 covers instead :)

When will we have Apple Iphone 5 in the USA?
Q. Hello, does anyone know when we should have iphone 5 or iphone 4 gs?

A. The upcoming iPhone 5 press event and release date are now known to be closer than had been expected. Steve Jobs just resigned his Apple CEO position, and on a Wednesday no less. This is the strongest evidence yet that Apple will send out invites for an iPhone 5 event as soon as next week. The two are related only in as much as theyâre the two biggest announcements to come out of Apple this fall, with one being great news for the company and the other being something it hopes to quickly bury. The remedy for getting the Jobs news out of the tech headlines, then, is to put out the iPhone 5 news quickly thereafter so that attention shifts as quickly as possible. Classic PR strategy says that bad news should be dumped out on a Friday afternoon so can dissipate over the weekend, with perhaps a lone fading round of press stories on Monday before attention spans move on. But Jobs opted to make his announcement on a Wednesday, and that points to the iPhone 5 release date wheels being in motion sooner than later. Perhaps really soon.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment