Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Which stylus is the best for the iphone 4?

Q. I'm looking for a touch screen stylus instead of having to use my fingers all the time and getting finger prints all over it but don't know which one to pick. Which is the best stylus pen to get? Like type, brand, things like that. I've read a few reviews of some I saw and wanted that weren't so good. Much appreciated!!

A. I received Acase 2nd Generation Apple iPad / iPhone / iPod Capacitive Stylus tonight and wow! It feels great in hand and has very little friction against the surface of the iPad. After a quick trip through my email, I opened up Autodesk Sketchbook Pro to try out the responsiveness. I'm pleased to report that after years of wanting a digital sketchbook, I now have one that I'm completely happy with!

Which stylus is the best for the iphone 4?
Q. I'm looking for a touch screen stylus instead of having to use my fingers all the time and getting finger prints all over it but don't know which one to pick. Which is the best stylus pen to get? Like type, brand, things like that. I've read a few reviews of some I saw and wanted that weren't so good. Much appreciated!!

A. http://www.tenonedesign.com/stylus.php

How to use pen for drawsomething on iPhone?
Q. So I always see these great drawings on drawsomething, and I asked my friend how they do it, and she said they just use a pen as a stylus on the touch screen. I tried doing this, but the pen doesn't draw anything; my iPhone doesn't respond to the pen's touch, only my finger works to draw. Since a pen doesn't work, do you know if i'm doing something wrong or how people actually draw those amazing drawings on drawsomething?

A. Make a sylus,what to do;
Get a pencil
Get some tin foyle
Wrap a layer of tin foyle round the pencil, then with a hair dryer dry the tin foyle, thats just to help smoothen it
Do this 2 more times,then leave it for a while then you can use it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment