Thursday, January 31, 2013

Which website lets you use your own picture to create iPhone skins?

Q. I can't remember what it's called..

You can upload your own picture and make a skin for your iPhone.

A. Skin It

Why will only figers work on iphones screen?
Q. Why will only skin and special iphone styluses work on an iphones screen?

A. they sense heat, which is convenient for when you are on the phone and you are ready to hang up, you pull it away from your face, the phone lights up, and the end button is ready to be pressed.

How do I get rid of the bubbles in my iPhone Skin Protector?
Q. When I put the skin protector on the iPhone, there are no bubbles, but when I put my otter box on, the otter box pushes the skin protector and creates a giant bubble. How do I get rid of it?

A. your going to have to put a new one. i do this at work all the time its a air bubble and the stickyness drys out. i would just start all over




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment