Sunday, January 27, 2013

Why does my iphone 3gs become really hot?

Q. I bought a used iphone 3gs white. the first day the battery life was good. but now it sucks. only gives one hour plus it becomes really hot!

A. Your battery is most likely fried, in which case when you plug it in it is hurting the battery more. I would recommend going to a business that can fix phones, granted it will cst about $65 but its better than buying a new phone.

be careful not to let it get hot often as it can fry the hardware in your phone

Where to buy good and sparkly rhinestone iphone cases?
Q. I really desperately want one! But the only sparkly ones I found was all Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and it was really expensive...

Any websites sell shiny and inexpensive rhinestone iphone 3gs cases? Thanks!!

A. Try finding at amazon.com online store.
I found many rhinestone iphone 3gs cases you wanted here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=wireless-accessories&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=misc&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=electronics&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Hope these helped you.

What case protects an iphone best from dropping?
Q. I'm getting an iPhone 3GS for christmas because my phone is so beaten up from me dropping it. I've only had it a year and it's already really shabby looking; I've probably dropped it about 100 times. Since the iPhone costs sooo much to replace if it cracks or shatters when it gets dropped, what would be best to buy to protect it?

A. otterbox!! they are amazing!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment