Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Why is my iphone 4 stuck at the starting logo after jailbreak?

Q. I jailbroke my iphone 4, but it ran out of batteries, (my iphone has a really short battery life before jailbreaking, I think I need to replace my phone) So it's stuck at the logo. I tried holding the sleep and home button and then holding the home button, but it said it's low on battery although I've been charging for a long time. When I charge it into the wall the logo shows up automatically.

A. How are you going to replace your iPhone? When you jailbroke it you voided the warranty. You probably have a very expensive doorstop now!



..

Is there a tweak in Cydia to get a battery percentage next to the battery icon on an iPod Touch 3g?
Q. It's Jailbroken on iOS 4 firmware. Is there a tweak or something to have the battery percentage displayed in the STATUS BAR next to the battery. (Like iPhone 3gs) I'm aware of the tweaks to get the battery percentage displayed on the lockscreen. I just want it in the status bar, thanks :)

A. contact dev teams..

What does it mean when my ipod is charging and it shows a charger sign in the battery level nd nt lightning?
Q. When i charge my battery of my iphone i dnt charge it all the way but i was just chatgin it and it showed a picture of a charger cord not a lightnin bolt on the battery leVel... What does that mean.

A. That just means it's not fully charged yet and it's still needs more charging and to leave it in longer...When it's fully charged that lightning bolt will turn into a Plug.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment