Monday, January 7, 2013

Why is my new mophie Iphone 3g case making a "buzzing" sound?

Q. I just bought a new mophie rechargeable iphone 3g case from a seller on ebay. It came brand new in the box. I placed my iphone in it, and everything worked fine until i started hearing a very annoying buzzing sound coming from the case. I was wondering why this is happening, and if there is a solution?

A. lol , its buzzing because its from China. A majority of their electronics have this issue (that's y its cheaper). If you got it for cheap, then you'll have to get it fixed. If it has manufacturer's warranty, try to go for it. But most likely they'll tell you its not the real thing so the warranty won't cover it.

If you paid full price for it. Contact the seller right away and let him know. If he's not willing to make it right. File a "ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED" claim. He'll either refund you right away, or ebay/paypal will reimburse you.

WIll the Iphone 3G be a different size than the original Iphone?
Q. I want a case, but im not sure if i should get an iphone case or do I need a specific iphone 3G case. Please help.

A. they are different.

the iphone 3G is.....0.5mm taller, 1.1mm wider ,0.7mm thicker, and 2g lighter!

so i would recomend a case designed for the iphone 3G cause the others might not fit.

:]

Can an iphone 3g case fit an original iphone?
Q. I bought a silicone case but it said it was for the iphone 3g. I have an original iphone 2g and was wondering if a silicone iphone 3g case can fit on the original iphone?

A. Buy cases off ebay! That's what I do and you can find some insane deals on them and find some that'll fit your phone perfectly! I haven't paid more than $5 for my iphone cases.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment