Friday, January 25, 2013

Why wont my iPhone video work on iMovie, but it plays in the event section below it?

Q. Some of the iPhone videos I made work, others don't Why not?

A. iPhone supports video formats with H.264 or MPEG-4 formats, iMovie supports to import video in MPEG-4, MOV, DV and HDV formats, maybe the H.264 format is not supportable.

How to convince my mom to get me an HD video camera?
Q. I'm going to Disney World in the summer, and I really want a nice video camera to bring with me! I'm 14 years old, so no. I can't go buy it myself. I looked up the prices, and yikes. That's a lot of money. But I've always wanted one.
From personal experiences, have you done anything in return for getting something you really wanted? I'm leaning towards chores, feeding our dog, taking him out (even though its freezing!) and helping prepare our meals for the day. But I'd like to hear other peoples opinions!
As for why I can't just use my iPhone, honestly, I don't think iPhone video is too good. Opinions obviously, but it's just a personal preference on device that I would like to own.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this!

A. Just explain to her why you want it, she'll understand. I understand why you want one, so your mum will too. If she says no you should ask her if she will get a video camera to video the trip, so you can remember it. Tell her if you could you would buy it yourself, but obvs you cant. Ask your mum what all you can do to let her get you one and dont be bratty about it. You could just be really polite and a very pleasant child, will probs work

How to change the format of the quicktime video and add them to windows vista dvd maker?
Q. First I transfer all my iphone videos to my Windows pc. What is happening now is that all the videos are in quicktime format when I try to add those videos on windows vista DVD maker it will not add it says it's not supported. Is there any free program in which I can change the format of the quicktime on my pc first and then transfer them to windows vista dvd maker.

A. yup, there's a converter for that .the best software i can recommend is use imtoo studio, since i personally use it. it's simple to understand, no complicated settings (although available), lots of video and audio formats to choose from. so far so good, i hadnt had problems with it, or any bugs. that's why im sharin it to you. check it out. :) goodluck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment