Saturday, January 26, 2013

Will I be able to get the iPhone 4 next?

Q. Ok so I have a Bargin deal on tmobile. iPhone 3GS with unlimited texts unlimited Internet and 500 minutes for 15.00 per month.
Obviously the iPhone 4 will be Old as the iPhone 4s and 5 will be out? So is there a good chance I will be able to get an iPhone 4 next?

A. If your credit rating is good i don't see why not i have an iphone 4 mine is on contract it costs me £45 a month including insurance .

Can you change your number while having an unlocked tmobile iPhone?
Q. I was just wondering I have an unlocked iPhone for tmobile, and I want to change my number for personal reason, would my iPhone still work? Or would I have to unlock it all over again? Like how does that work?

A. Yea It Would Still Work You Just Getting A Diffrent Number

how can i unlock a tmobile iphone from my computer?
Q. I cant use the phone because i dont have a tmobile SIM card so i need to unlock it using only my computer. is this possible? if so how?

A. try the safe and easy unlock guide for iphones: Http://bit.ly/pY4c7W




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment