Friday, January 11, 2013

WIll the Iphone 3G be a different size than the original Iphone?

Q. I want a case, but im not sure if i should get an iphone case or do I need a specific iphone 3G case. Please help.

A. they are different.

the iphone 3G is.....0.5mm taller, 1.1mm wider ,0.7mm thicker, and 2g lighter!

so i would recomend a case designed for the iphone 3G cause the others might not fit.

:]

Can an iphone 3g case fit an original iphone?
Q. I bought a silicone case but it said it was for the iphone 3g. I have an original iphone 2g and was wondering if a silicone iphone 3g case can fit on the original iphone?

A. Buy cases off ebay! That's what I do and you can find some insane deals on them and find some that'll fit your phone perfectly! I haven't paid more than $5 for my iphone cases.

Is there a difference between an iPhone 2nd generation case and an iPhone 3rd gen case?
Q. I just got an iPhone 2nd generation and now I'm looking for a case for it. Can my new iPhone fit into an iPhone 3G case? Thanks for the help.

A. Yes, the Iphone 3g has the same form-factor (shape and size) as the iPhone 3Gs. So all the cases will fit each other.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment