Thursday, January 10, 2013

Will my iPhone sim card work in an unlocked g3 mytouch phone?

Q. Also is it hard to remove the iPhone sim card?

A. absolutely if the phone is unlocked.

why would you want to do that?

What will happen if I insert my 1st Gen iPhone sim card into iPhone 3GS?
Q. What will happen if I insert my 1st Gen iPhone sim card into unlocked iPhone 3GS? I turned on the 3GS iphone's 3G network, it showed the "3G" icon on the left up corner, and the internet worked perfectly. I have the 1st Gen iphone contract, if I dont tell AT&T, will AT&T find and charge fee for the 3G network function? Thanks!

A. It will tell you to connect your phone to itunes to activate it.

Can you change your iPhone 2g sim card without jail breaking it?
Q. i have a mortorola razr at&t sim card (prepaid) and i have a de-activated iphone 2g. so can i just change the iphone sim card without unlocking or jailbreaking or anything? i'm not chaninging the carrier or anything? i just want to put the sim card of a at&t prepaid phone into an iphone. can i? ..if so, how?

A. You should be able to.

When you put a new sim card in an iPhone you still have to activate it through iTunes.

Simply put the new sim card in the iPhone and plug it into your computer, ensuring that iTunes is on the computer.

The iPhone should open iTunes and you should be able to activate the iPhone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment