Monday, January 7, 2013

Will a ZAGG HD full body coverage Protector Fit under a INCASE pro slider case?

Q. I just got the ZAGG HD Full Body Coverage skin for my iPhone 4S! I am planning on getting a INCASE Pro Slider Case. Will the case be able to slide on with the ZAGG protector on?

A. I would suggest you better try it at a store before buying. You can make a trial and if you're uncomfortable, you could buy one that fits without any hassle. If the coverage skin you're using is thin, then definitely it will fit. Hope this Helps :)

Where can I buy the front plastic cover for my KA09 mini iphone mobile phone?
Q. I have scratched it so badly so I need the outer skin of the mini iphone 2.6 screen.

A. online or at the mall or
an apple store
maybe best buy

Can anyone recommend really good custom iphone skins?
Q. I want to get me husband a custom designed iphone skin for his birthday. Has anyone had one printed? What was the quality like. I want a really good one (like in the tv show Psych). And recommendations would be great! Thank you

A. google is your friend. type in google "custom iphone covers" and im sure theres alot of places that will do that for you using a picture you submit




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment